At Parseq we provide multi-channel services to help organisations acquire new customers, retain market share and improve operational efficiency.
Over the past 30 years we have grown into one of the UK’s leading multi-channel service providers supporting companies large and small and across the public and private sector. We handle over 70 million calls, digitise 25 million customer correspondence documents every year.
If you’re looking for a fresh start or a new career you’ve come to the right place as we just opened our brand new office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Recruiter to join our in-house team.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for the delivery of the end-to-end recruitment process and accountable for a fast-paced vacancy workload.
Working with Site Manager to define and manage demand plans in line with business requirements, you will ensure sufficient quality talent through proactive candidate generation and management.
Your role will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes, as well as developing business knowledge and understanding.
- Coordinate interview scheduling; offer, screening and onboarding processes.
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process.
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required.
- Monitor performance against KPIs.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good command of at least two of the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French is a must.
- High volume end-to-end recruitment experience.
- Experience of using a wide variety of sourcing tools including online and offline methodologies.
- Ability to analyse data on source effectiveness.
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs.
- Data and delivery oriented with experience of reporting on candidate pipeline.
- Campaign / project management approach.
- Strong influencing skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment.
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups.
Why join Parseq?
• We offer you the opportunity to be part of a new Company and have a fresh start
• You will encounter a friendly environment and an awesome team
• We work Monday-Friday, from 10am-7pm, less traffic
• You can come to work by bus or metro as our office is just between Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 of Sofia Airport