At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is one of the leading business transformation companies. They are looking for an experienced Team Leader with Turkish to join their team as it is expanding.
The person will have the opportunity to build a good professional relationship with the clients and improve their experience as users.
• Manage and coach team members (up to 20 people) to improve performance;
• Identify team goals and evaluate team progress;
• Monitors specific KPIs to ensure the proper delivery of the business;
• Builds and sends updated reports to the management team (Site manager or Global Operations Manager) as required;
• Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed;
• Participate in the recruitment process for new hires in the project.
The client offers:
• Excellent salary;
• Food vouchers;
• Transport allowance;
• Additional health insurance and dental care;
• Great office location;
• Career development opportunities;
• Extensive training programs;
• Company events;
• Flexible working time (shifts 24/7).
This would be the right role for you if you:
• Have excellent verbal and written Turkish language (C1/C2 Level);
• Working level of English language (B2/C1 Level);
• Experience as Team Leader in BPO environment;
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Positive and open-minded attitude;
• Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task;
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017