Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – Cash Application Assistant with Italian.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Keep constant track of cash transactions, including invoices and payments on different platforms;
* Monitor payment dates, clients names, amount due, amount paid and amount outstanding;
* Gather data from multiple sources, configure write-offs and administer refunds;
* Conduct analysis and report to the respective team manager and ensure that the department’s targets are achieved.
* Excellent Italian skills;
* Educational background in finance would be an advantage;
* Relevant experience with invoice processing and write-offs;
* Previous experience in vendor management;
* Outstanding organizational skills and great attention to details;
* Ability to calculate quickly, easily and accurately;
Our client’s offer:
* Full-time employment and attractive remuneration;
* Semi-continuous work shifts, Monday - Friday;
* Additional employee benefits;
* Training programs and corporate events;
* Friendly and positive work environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CPA)
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).