Top Skills Recruitment is a Bulgarian recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best of our Candidates so they can land their most desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our Clients.
Our client is an international company currently looking for a Customer Adviser with Dutch for their office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the many projects of the company and have the ability to develop and progress within a fast-growing new team.
The core activity involves:
- Handling customer inquiries by phone or email
- Solving problems referring to the products offered by the company
- Using empathy/positive language when answering client’s questions
- Provide information that your customer may require at a later stage
- Native level Dutch
- Working-level in English
- Positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Ability to represent a client’s brand and deliver outstanding service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Previous customer handling or facing experience will be a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses based on reached targets
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Multinational environment
- Health insurance plan
- Birthday vouchers
- Team buildings & events
- Relocation package (for candidates from abroad)
Keywords: Dutch/ BPO/ outsourcing
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017