We at Telenor know that things change constantly and rapidly. Like the way we communicate and live the world. That’s way for us the definition of a telecommunication company is an ever evolving one. Therefore we are always craving for additional value and we are on our way to what’s next.
We at Telenor believe that curiosity doesn’t kill the cat, just the opposite - it creates new opportunities and opens new ways. We also believe that good and brave ideas need a chance to turn into reality.
If you also believe in such things and know you can help us become better in what we do, please take a look at our job opportunity below.
We are looking for a dedicated person, who is passionate about communication and also eager to understand more about our business. As a Telesales Assistant you would have the possibility to interact with different clients (external & internal ones), learn more about our products and services and also have the opportunity to practice your selling skills in a dynamic environment.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Carry out contact with business and individual customers by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services;
• Prepare schedule appointments for corporate sales representatives to meet with prospect or existing customers;
• Explain differences between products or services and prices, answer questions from customers;
• Respond via telephone or written correspondence to our customers’ queries and follow up on initial sales contacts;
• Adjusts sales scripts to better meet the needs and interests of specific individuals;
• Receiving telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements;
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
What we would expect from you:
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, outbound calls to customers for product sales;
• Experiences in making offers, contracts and applications will be considered an advantage;
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Effective team player;
• Ability to work cross-functionally in challenging environment;
• Good command of English
• PC skills, including Word, Excel
• Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance with applicable law regarding personal data protections.