We are looking for an energetic and goal-driven person with a background in the field of finance or Forex for the position of Client Account Representative with Russian.
Our client is a leading provider of online foreign exchange trading platform, spread betting and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily communication with clients and assisting them with any queries and issues they come across
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Presenting products and services to customers and assisting them in using those services properly
• Participate in exhibitions, seminars and project work such as website development, translations, marketing campaigns, forum monitoring and analysis, webinars.
• Excellent knowledge of Russian and working level in English
• Bachelor's degree in Finance
• Relevant industry experience
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
• Goal-driven with good problem-solving skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary and Bonuses
• Ongoing trainings in Sofia and London
• Working in a high-class office building
• Future career development within the company
• Working in a young and dynamic environment
• A team of qualified professionals with international experience
Click "Apply" to be a part of one of the fastest growing investing sectors and see yourself thrive in a new and upbeat environment.
Keywords: Russian/ руски/ Account Representative/ Customer service/ sales
With this application you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporary, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017