Our Client is the global leader in conversational commerce solutions, working on transforming
how people communicate with brands. With over 18,000 customers using our solutions
to orchestrate humans and AI alike, we strive to create a convenient, deeply
personal bond — a conversational relationship — with their millions of
consumers. Over the next three years, our goal is to transform the 268 billion
analogue phone calls between a brand and its end users to digital on our new platform.
Thus enabling the latter get back time and experience a more connected
relationship with the brand in which sales, service, marketing, branches,
stores, and contact centers become a unified experience.
· Provide a world-class technical support and
on-boarding assistance to international clients through online chat;
· Diagnose and find solutions to routine customer inquiries;
· Assist clients with the product on-boarding process and support the client's drive towards self-sufficiency;
· Apply our Client’s suite of products and solutions to achieve customer objectives and align with the revenue growth goals;
· Escalate and follow up on unresolved issues.
Requirements for the position:
· Fluency in English - verbal and written;
· Ability to work on 24x7 shifts;
· Customer orientation;
· Great interpersonal skills;
· Excellent listening and presentation skills;
· Ability to multi-task without compromising quality;
· Experience in customer service via chat or telephone;
· Application support hands-on experience.
Becoming part of our team you will get in return:
· Attractive remuneration package;
· Excellent multinational business environment and a friendly atmosphere;
· Great team of qualified professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you;
· Lots of benefits such as: food vouchers, additional health care including dental and optics packages, equipped fitness with a trainer, a hair dresser’s saloon and free company transportation for the Sofia office building;
· Career development and further personal growth opportunities.