Are you ready for the next professional challenge?
If you speak foreign languages and have the confidence to use them, make the first step towards success with us.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor, who will be responsible for delivering a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will assist the existing customers with their queries over the phone, email, chat and social media platforms.
In this position your responsibilities will be related to:
- Communication with clients and managing customer enquires via email, phone, chat;
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing clients and dealing with customer issues;
- Positively manages internal relationships.
- Deliver tailored service, following high quality standards;
- Look for ways to constantly improve the processes and the business.
What is required of you:
- Fluency in French/German/Italian/Spanish/Russian and English both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office) is a must;
- Patience, empathy, self-motivation, strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm;
- High school diploma.
they could offer you:
- Employment contract with full insurance;
- Competitive salary;
- Social benefits;
- Training and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Great work atmosphere.
If you find this job description interesting and you recognize your best qualities in it, do not hesitate to
send your CV in English.
Jobs Partner Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2250 on
06.04.2017.The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – all services are free of charge.