UpSkill Ltd is an HR Service Provider with unique expertise in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC and SDC Recruitment, Training and HR Consulting. We believe in transforming traditional HR services into engaging and exciting Human Relations. Our Consultants are competent in building strong connections and facilitate efficient relations between job candidates and clients.
Our client is one of the biggest American Business Process Outsourcing Company. We are happy to announce they've just opened a brand new office in Sofia. Their 100,000 employees, working in 140 locations all around the world are partnering the most popular global leaders in Tech, Finance, Healthcare and Retail. The company is recognized for its unique interaction style, effective way of doing business and excellent working climate. They are here to provide a jump career start of a new team of professionals in Sofia.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing basic technical support to customers of the world’s largest computer technology company.
• Diagnose computer trouble by phone, mail and chat
• Help customers to solve hardware and software problems
• Manage customer communication professionally and effectively
What you need to have in order to be successful:
• Fluent in Czech/Slovak (C1) and English (B2/C1)
• Experience in a technical support role is an advantage
• Experience in an international company is an advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
Why join the company? The Company offers:
• Career development opportunities
• Extensive training programs
• Very competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Excellent remuneration package - Additional health insurance and dental care, Sports card, Transport cards, Food vouchers
• Excellent working environment and company events
• Working from Monday to Friday (9h-18h;10h-19h)
If you meet the above mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send us your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.1740 valid through 25.06.2019. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!