Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We
transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients
or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – we are looking for Retail Ambassadors with Romanian,Greek,Turkish,Italian,German,French and Japanese.
Provides quality service and information regarding various available products to inbound callers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer incoming telephone calls;
* Provide call completion and/or alternate solutions for the caller;
* Deal with all customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion;
* Provide excellent quality customer service and do everything possible to resolve matter to caller satisfaction, within client guidelines.
* Work safely without presenting a threat to self or others;
* Perform additional duties as required by management;
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
* Excellent skills in English and Romanian,Greek,Turkish,Italian,German,French and Japanese;
* Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information;
* Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information;
* Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary;
* Career progression and great office location;
* Full-time assignment;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref.N r_SM_RAL).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)