Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the largest companies in the BPO sector – we are looking for Customer Success Consultant with Swedish, Dutch, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese.
We are looking for collaborative, results orientation people who enjoy working in a fast paced environment and have exceptional problem solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing a positive customer service experience through the fulfillment of order requests and other customer needs;
* Providing support via phone and through email, chat, and social media platforms;
* Maintain a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple customers at one time
* Develop and maintain expert knowledge of products and services;
* Follow up customer requests and make sure that no customer is left without care and appropriate answers.
* Strong Communication skills, both written and spoken Swedish, Dutch, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Portuguese;
* Good level of English;
* Customer service orientated, good negotiation skills and willing to learn new skills;
* Love for teamwork and the ability to work within different internal groups.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent salary package;
* Permanent full time job in a creative motivating environment;
* Great multicultural environment with friendly colleagues;
* Career development.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CSSSE).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).