Our client SolarEdge, the first- ever company providing renewable energy solutions on the Bulgarian market, is looking for
Technical Support Engineers with English
- Call center environment- minimum 1 year
- Cisco telephony experience- advantage
- Education: Commercial qualification / Practical engineer in the area of Mechanical, Electronics, Engineerings
- Experience with solar electric products
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English
The company plans to expand its operations in Bulgaria. More Technical Service Engineers would be added to the staff to harness the huge opportunities in the country.
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start-up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in the knowledge base, and other sources of information available;
- Providing customer support over the phone and CRM
- Escalate cases to relevant tier1’s
- Making sure each phone call is documented
- Make sure every RMA unit is returned
- Work with regional logistics manager
- Treat customers in a professional positive way.
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers;
- Provide updates to the knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
SolarEdge will offer you:
- Work in a successful and innovative environment;
- Obtain knowledge of cutting-edge technologies;
- Personal growth in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (food and sports vouchers, private health insurance, additional gross salaries after the 1st year employment);
- 22 paid leave days;
- Intensive training phase;
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV in English today.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.