Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our customer is a company working for clients all over the world. As a Traveler Support Specialist you'll be the travel expert providing wholesale sales and support to travel professionals.
Duties and Tasks:
* Communicate with clients via email and phone, and provide customer service support;
* Proficiently serve clients by selling various travel products;
* Create airline/hotel reservation;
* Prepare and issue invoices related to travel sales;
* Process travel documents to client as required;
* Confirm travel booking details.
* Fluent in English and Polish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Slovenian, Hebrew, Dutch;
* Good organizational and time management skills;
* Domestic and international ticketing experience- advantage;
* Travel industry experience is preferred.
The company offers:
* Excellent working conditions with a young and dynamic team;
* Attractive payment and permanent labor contract;
* Informal working atmosphere and flexible working time.
If you see your profile in the description above or you think this proposition for a challenge, do not hesitate to send your CV in English.
We will contact the approved candidates shortly hereafter.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).