It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The WFM Advisor/Analyst to exercise judgment and assume responsibility
for decisions, consequences, and results having an impact on people,
costs, and/or quality of service within the organization. Therefore
pro-activeness, self-driven and decision making are key factors for the
• Build staffing strategies that according to the projected business needs
• Monitor and analyze call patterns, intra- and inter-day activity and make adjustments as needed in real time to ensure optimal productivity and efficiency
• Create scheduling environments that ensure achievement of business targets and goals
• Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate reports to operations management
• Proactively report performance analysis and flag possible impacts and suggest solutions and optimizations
• Manage staffing within cost/call budget guidelines
• Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance
• Work on enhancement of forecast accuracy and effectiveness
• Manage exceptions requests, updates schedule’s and responds to escalated issues and ad-hoc requests
• Execute and manage bidding process and vacation planner
• Monitor and record shrinkages in line with business requirements
• Maintain an updated working knowledge of best practices and trends in areas of responsibility including workforce management technology, forecasting, operations research, data science, input variables, etc.
• Utilize tools to maximize automation in areas of responsibility, department, and company
• University Degree
• Relevant experience in relationship management and networking
• 2 years proven experience in a Workforce Team will be considered as advantage.
• Experience of a multi skilling or multilingual resourcing
• Proven experience of using IEX workforce management tool will be considered as advantage.
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
• Fluent level of English, both written and verbal
• Customer driven & commercially aware
• Forward thinking whilst pragmatic
• Organized & Energetic
• Excellent Communication
• Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment.
• Planning and Problem Solving
• Innovative and initiative individual
Who are we?
Concentrix, a wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across many continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centres. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public-sector clients.
Lebara is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. Founded in 2001, they provide services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. They have won the Best MVNO award six years in a row. And now they are taking new journeys into digital communications, entertainment and financial services.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.