We are looking for disciplined, hard working and logical thinking team players. The primary function of the Office Coordinator is to handle the internal and external administrative communications in a professional and organized manner and to assist the General Manager with the daily administrative activities.
If you are:
• Excellent in English (both written and oral);
• Customer focused;
• Able to handle pressure;
• Self Starter;
• Result oriented;
• Team player.
You might fit the position.
But if you also have:
• Outstanding communication skills including written and oral;
• Good organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task and prioritize;
• Good time management and on-time delivery;
• Strong computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• Ability to work with diverse levels of the organization in a cooperative and flexible manner;
• And you are positive person with analytical and problem-solving skills.
Then we’re pretty sure you’re the perfect fit for us.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
• Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Prepare and analyze various report data;
• Handle business correspondence and corporate documentation;
• Provides fully comprehensive bilingual services and is responsible for a range of administrative tasks.
• Assist the HR team with any incoming calls from candidates
• Greet and accommodate any guest of the company
• Conducting extensive research to find the best new office suppliers, services, providers etc.
• Keeps track of the office supplies and restocks them, when needed.
• Makes daily quality checks of the office areas and evaluates if the conditions meet the standarts
• Organizes the maintenance of the office, including any repairs, regular prophylactics and arranges the cleaning company
• Translates from English various documents
• Previous experience will be advantageous.
Experience not required!
But it would be nice to have some.
Why should you apply:
- Competitive salary
- Compliments card
- Multisport card (free)
- Fruit day (we love pizza too, but we try to stay healthy)
- Amazing team
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, we would really like to speak to you.
All documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.