For our client, a global market research agency specialized in Mystery Shopping & Customer Experience Research, we are looking to hire a Project Coordinator for German speaking countries who will be responsible for providing the required number of mystery shoppers for different projects and who will be the first point of contact for them.
In thise role:
• You recruit mystery shoppers (through (online) advertisements/social media/etc.) to make sure that there are always enough quality profiles to unroll current and starting projects according standards;
• You manage the mystery shopper database for your country(ies)/region by checking registered profiles and activating/motivating mystery shoppers to take part in evaluations in their district;
• You are responsible for the field work execution in your country/region/for your projects; you plan and co-ordinate mystery shopping evaluations in a cost-effective manner and follow up on them in order to guarantee qualitative data in good time;
• You are therefore in constant communication over the phone and via email, in German, with your panel of mystery shoppers;
• You make sure that the field work to be carried out runs smoothly and cost-efficiently, you flag problems to your supervisor, make changes in good time, where necessary, in order to guarantee a constant healthy balance between costs, time and quality;
• You inform, motivate and inspire mystery shoppers so that they feel involved and are motivated to attach themselves and deliver ongoing qualitative output.
• Fluent knowledge (written and spoken) of German is a must, very good knowledge of English is an essential requirement in our multinational environment, practical knowledge of any other language is an added plus;
• Excellent administrative skills with attention to detail, can plan efficiently and are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
• Good and confident communication skills, as well written as oral;
• Deadline orientated;
• Positive attitude, the ability and drive to get things done;
• Working independently as well as in a team.
If you are interested in this opportunity and ready for a challenge, please send us your CV in English!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The submission of personal data is voluntary, it is processing, use in the recruitment process and safe-keeping will be in compliance with the provisions of the Law for protection of personal data. “HR Consulting Partners” LTD in its capacity of administrator of personal data ensures full protection.
Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2393/03.11.2017