Eurocross Assistance is an international company - a part of Achmea B.V. and the Astrum Assistance Alliance, which provides medical and technical assistance for insured parties in time of need all over the World.
With more than 35 years of experience, we effectively deliver exceptional customer care in hard and troublesome situations.
Today we give you the chance to build a career with us at the position of Assistance Coordinator in our office in Sofia.
- Excellent command of Bulgarian is a must
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Fluency in at least one more foreign language
- Ability to work on shifts (day and night shifts)
- Bachelor/Master Degree
- Strong communication skills, excellent teamwork skills
- Organized and methodical approach
- Computer literacy is a must. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate on different levels and with people with different backgrounds
- Strong analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Open –mindedness, confidence, positivism
- Ability to fast learning
- Coordinating requirements of clients
- Handling customer inquiries
- Ensuring efficient communication with the connected parties when needed
- Ensuring compliance with the established procedures and make improvements
- Focusing on customer expectations and satisfaction
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborating with other team members to provide a really high-quality support
- Creating and delivering a strategy to meet our customers’ and clients’ needs and expectations
- Making the appropriate arrangements to assist in times of need – organizing medical treatments, monitoring patient status, etc.
- Assisting in case of hospitalizations, ensuring repatriation to home countries, eliminating language barriers between patients and local medical staff
- Arranging roadside assistance, repair on spot, transportation of vehicles to nearest garages, etc.
- Helping desk services for Insurance Companies, filing of insurance claims, providing information and contacts, etc.
- Flexible work schedule (day and night shifts)
- Stable job
- Competitive remuneration package
- Extended benefit package (additional health insurance, food vouchers, etc.)
- Opportunity to advance your career within an international organization
- Work in a challenging, interesting and pleasant business environment
- Work environment that stimulates achievement, higher goals, professional and personal development
Sounds interesting? Apply now! We are waiting for you!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.