Are you an experienced personal or executive assistant looking for your next step? Are you looking for an opportunity to work within a rapidly expanding international business? If so we have an exciting opportunity supporting two Global Heads within Tek Experts.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry experience. Bilingual with English (written and spoken) is essential, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full and extensive diary and travel management across international time zones
- Managing personal and business communications including compiling and handling highly confidential documentation
- Event planning
- Collating documents for meetings and travel and ensuring all the relevant information is to hand
- Attending virtual meetings and taking minutes
- Following up on decisions made in meetings and ensuring the decisions are enacted by the relevant third party
- Managing work flow
- Acting as a point of contact
- Any other duties and ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and competencies:
- Team player with fun, friendly and outgoing approach who enjoys working alone and with teams (live and virtual)
- Strong work ethic, integrity, humility, discretion and flexibility
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
- Highly organized with ability to work under pressure to deadlines, to use own initiative, to prioritise effectively and to multi-task
- Experience of working as a PA at board level or demonstrates other relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office for PC and Mac
- Creative writing / editing / proof reading and typing skills
In return, we offer you:
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A committed to offer career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great