E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide.
Our team sells, optimizes, and provides customer service in more than 15 countries across Europe, Asia, and USA. We have business clients and we manage their online trades.
E-Motive provides outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon.
We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
E-Commerce Account Manager
We are on the lookout for enthusiasm, passion and bags of personality to add to our team. The ideal candidate should possess a knowledge of online marketplaces including Amazon and other online retailers , be entrepreneurial and operate with a high level of ownership and demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity. Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong client management skills and be able to manage multiple workflows in a fast-paced work environment.
- Build long-term relationships that foster satisfaction, retention, account growth, be a trusted advisor
- Liaise with other internal departments and coordinate team efforts
- Manage client requests and team tasks
- Develop Marketplace account strategies
- Marketplace accounts reputation management
- Monitor customer performance and provide performance reports
- Onboard clients creating a scope of work documentation
- Upsell additional products and services
- Be proactive in sharing insights and ideas
- Stay current on industry / technical trends, development.
What we offer
- Excellent English, superior written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding E-Commerce and Marketplaces
- Experience working with online marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay
- Strong organizational and workload management skills, prioritizing, scheduling, time management, meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Conversant with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfort and confidence interacting with clients, with timely follow-up and urgency
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude
- Able to work with globally distributed teams
- Additional Languages will be a plus
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- Full-time remote work
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector
- Ongoing training
- Young and friendly team to work with
- English-speaking environment
- Opportunity for further professional development
- Regular Team building events
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please contact apply today with your English CV and Cover Letter.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. So, if you think this is the role for you, apply today.