E-Motive is a trusted service provider for multichannel solutions worldwide. We provide outsourced services to sellers, brands, and manufacturers such as Inventory, Data Optimization, Account Management, Customer Service and Web Development. We want to enable them to represent themselves on multichannel e-commerce platforms, this predominately is eBay and Amazon. We also provide services directly to eBay and represent them in several countries around the world.
We are looking for a client onboarding specialist with software training experience. The Client Onboarding Specialist is a client-oriented, self-motivated person with strong attention to detail. Your main responsibility is to deliver training to clients on the software solutions they have purchased. This is a technical-orientated position with a requirement to become proficient with all aspects of the software.
Full training on the system and on the process will be provided during the induction training period.
- Project Managing customer onboarding process to the system
- Leading onboarding sessions and taking occasional supporting calls from clients
- Collaborating with clients teams, and interfaces with all levels of the client organization to ensure superior client satisfaction
- Collaborating with E-motive teams to complete projects on time and on budget
- Proactively looking for solutions in case of issues
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting
- Building project plans for each client rollout
- Upselling additional services to clients
What we offer
- English - Level C1/C2
- Software onboarding experience
- Highly organized - multitasking and prioritization skills are a must
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversant with Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfort and confidence interacting with clients, with timely follow-up and urgency
- Strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation and positive attitude
- Able to work with globally distributed teams
- Experience with Linnworks will be considered an advantage
You will also enjoy all the benefits which come with being part of a growing business. We value the people that work for us so in addition to a competitive salary we offer…
- Remote work option
- Fully remote recruitment process
- A great professional experience in a fast-paced sector.
- Ongoing training.
- Young and friendly team to work with.
- English-speaking environment.
- Opportunity for further professional development.
- Regular Team building events.
If you want to join an environment that is professional, challenging, hardworking and rewarding, become part of a committed team whose vision is to deliver breakthrough results, please apply with you English CV and salary expectations.