We are Different by Design
AVAYA is one of the biggest providers of business communications, specifically unified communications (UC), contact center (CC), and services (world leader in IP telephony). We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our Support team.
The essential functions of the role include handling technical concerns via phone, chat and e-mail. The issues could be related but not limited to desk phones, integrations, mobile applications as well as features like RC Meetings and Conferencing. Our engineers will also be expected to generate revenue by value added upselling and provisioning of additional VOIP line services and products.
Customers’ experience is our top priority so we will ensure excellent onboarding process which will make you achieve high results and satisfaction.
Our top candidate has:
• Fluency in Spanish and Advanced skills in English are required;
• Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment;
• Experience with Technical Support, knowledge in VOIP, PBX, IVR and TCP/IP is an advantage;
• Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus;
• Applicants must be amenable to work at night, (option to work from home).
We can offer you:
• Three months of training;
• Standard working hours - Monday-Friday;
• Access to Avaya's educational platform;
• Full time employment;
• Competitive remuneration and opportunity to grow;
• Reward and recognition program;
• Career development programs, site talent management;
• Nice and friendly multicultural atmosphere;
• Additional fully-covered Health Insurance;
• Discount for a sport card;
• To be part of the Gold Award winner company in the category “Employees at the heard of everything” for large companies at the South East Europe customer service awards 2020.
Who are we:
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.