Inside Sales Representative with Italian/German/French
Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced and goal-driven Sales specialist, speaking fluently English plus some of the following languages: Italian/ German/ French.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve and exceed quota targets and activity metrics within assigned territory.
• Convert high volume cold call contacts into successfully closed sales deals.
• Provide accurate weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecast.
• Effectively assess client needs and requirements and deduce from clients all facts to adequately recommend satisfactory product solutions.
• Effectively partner with channel partners and quickly build relationships with clients.
• Provide general support for field sales colleagues as required.
• Develop an excellent level of product / services knowledge and technical understanding of products and services including features, benefits, etc. that overcomes specific objections.
• Perform customer research by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities and leads.
• Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with customers and prospects via phone and email
• Maintain the CRM to ensure all relevant data is captured in a timely manner.
• The working hours for this role are M/F from 09:00am till 17:30pm
• Work at the office
• Fluent in French/Italian/ or German and English - written and verbal;
• Experience in development of sales strategy and plan for designated territory.
• Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure that supports result-focused goals achievement.
• Strong phone presence and experience of pro-active calling.
• Self-motivated, autonomous approach to work requiring little supervision.
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
• Knows how to drive value-based selling approach to clients and channel partners.
• Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred.
What we offer:
• Friendly multicultural and multilingual environment
• Mentoring, training, and career development programs
• Happiness programs and internal social events
• Additional health care package
• Benefits and discounts - Multisport card, etc.
• Birthday Time Off
• Volunteer Time Off
Please send us your updated CV in English :)
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017. License for administration and protection of personal data issued: № 432025 / 23.10.2017Keywords: sales/ German/ Italian/ French