Back Office KYC Specialist with Hungarian
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is a leading online, mobile, and POS payment service provider.
They are looking for a KYC Specialist with French, German, Hungarian, or Romanian to join their team as it is expanding.
- Collecting and reviewing application documentation ensuring compliance with industry regulations in order to prevent potential risks for the company;
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Communicating on a business level via email and phone requesting additional information and KYC/KYB (Know Your Customer) documents.
- Focusing on process improvement identification and development.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary above the average;
- Great social package;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere and opportunity to work with motivated professionals;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Modern office with fitness, bowling, and relaxation areas;
- Real chances to develop professionally in an international fintech company.
- Team Building activities;
This would be the right role for you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written French, German, Hungarian, or Romanian (C1 Level);
- Very good level of English (B2 Level);
- University degree in Business, Economics or Finance, or another relevant field;
- Previous experience in financial or administrative positions will be an advantage.
- Experience in KYC (Know Your Customer) or similar position is a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and detail orientation;
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted