Junior Order to Cash Specialist with German
Top Skills Recruitment is an agency, providing a full range of services in the sphere of HR. We assist Bulgarian and international companies in attracting the most suitable and skillful people for them.
Our team consists of professionals with experience in consulting, possessing the skills needed to achieve excellent results.
Our client is an international company with offices worldwide.
- Processing standard transactions in SAP and other systems, such as Order Entry, Change, Closure, Billing and proper cost allocation
- Validating order packs and confirmations
- Performing Month-end, Quarter-end and Annual Closing activities in your area of responsibility
- Identifying and resolving readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems
- Assisting with the commercial verification of financial impacts, such as revenues, costs, backlog, work-in-progress, plans, forecasts and risks
- Communicating with, primarily, intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts on invoice clarification activities
- Ensuring completeness, accuracy and high quality of the daily operations by achieving the agreed KPIs, team and personal targets
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, rules and accounting standards
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance
- 0-1 years experience in a relevant field
- German Language Skills (C1) and English Language Skills (B1/B2)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Very Good Networking and Communication Skills
- Customer orientation
The company can offer you:
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Multisport Card
- Store Discounts
- Standard working hours
- Central location
If you are interested, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose оf providing you temporarily, fixed or permanent work and providing you opportunities for recruitment and future projects to be carried out by Top Skills Recruitment in full compliance with the GDPR and all other applicable data protection laws.
License for recruitment for Bulgaria: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017