Our team is growing!
Join us and get the chance to work on our newest exciting project within a rapidly growing FinTech Scale-Up company.
First, let us introduce ourselves.
We are eCollect - Europe’s leading receivable’s management platform. Our cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has an operational hub in Essen, Germany, and a tech hub in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Do you want your weekends free? Then look no further!
You can choose your Monday-Friday shift between 8a.m. – 8p.m.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is fluent in French and English
- Understands the basics of working with finances
- Has an excellent computer literacy
- Can work independently and exercises great attention to detail in each task they take
- Is open minded, communicative and has a positive attitude towards work
- Has amazing organisational skills and is a dedicated team player
- Uses analytical thinking, but is also client-oriented
Your tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our international customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing the accounts in the receivable management system
- Preparing installment payment agreements and/or agreements for postponing payment
- Processing settlement offers
In return we offer:
- The chance to be a part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment, and make a positive impact
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent position with great prospects for growth within the company
- Excellent remuneration package + additional health insurance and a card for the public transportation system
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, just 5 minutes walking from a metro station
Already wondering how to apply?
If we have gotten your attention and you are determined to prove that you are the right fit for the role, hurry up and send your CV!