Are you fluent in Italian and German and looking for an exciting new opportunity in an international team?
We are looking for Customer Support Agents with Italian and German for our trusted client - Europe’s leading receivable’s management platform. Their cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has an operational hub in Essen, Germany, and a tech hub in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We are looking for somebody who:
• is fluent in Italian and German;
• understands the basics of working with finances;
• has an excellent computer literacy;
• can work independently and exercises great attention to detail in each task they take;
• is open-minded, communicative and has a positive attitude towards work and life in general;
• has amazing organizational skills and is a dedicated team player;
• uses analytical thinking, but is also client-oriented.
Your tasks will include:
• Being the first point of contact for Italian customers;
• Providing excellent customer service;
• Processing the accounts in the receivable management system;
• Preparing installment payment agreements and/or agreements for postponing payment;
• Processing settlement offers.
In return we offer:
• The chance to be part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment and make a positive impact;
• Permanent position with great prospects for growth within the company;
• Excellent remuneration package (2600 - 3200 gross);
• Flexible working hours;
• Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space, just 10 minutes walking from a metro station
• Labor Contract with Apex Human Capital Ltd.
Join us and get the chance to work on our newest exciting project in Italian.
How to apply?
If you recognize yourself as a potential candidate for the position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed.
We thank all candidates for applying.
The interview process goes through the following steps:
• Phone screening - After passing our CV assessment, you will receive a phone call from our team to arrange a meeting through Microsoft Teams.
• First Interview - The meeting takes 20 minutes. In it we will tell more details about the project, as well as learn more about you, your skills, and personal qualities.
• Second Interview – Language verification - At this stage of the interview, we arrange a phone call to verification your language level. The interview takes about 5 minutes.
• Third Interview - The interview will be with the client's HR. At this stage of the interview, they will be provided with all information about your application, and you will be able to ask any questions that have arisen in addition to the position.
• Offer - If everything goes well, you will receive an offer, as well as a full description of your responsibilities and accountabilities for the position and your salary.