We are looking for an individual with strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail, and experience in reconciliation and bookkeeping to join our team.
Candidates with background experience of more than 3 years would be considered with higher priority!
• Responsibility for General ledger reconciliations.
• Responsibility for Credit card & PSP reconciliations.
• Responsibility Account reconciliations such as a bank, & billings, etc.
• Help with Supporting the month End Process, yearly solo, and consolidating FS.
• Fluent connection with outsourcing bookkeepers of the companies.
• Performing daily financial reporting such as reconciliations reports.
• Accounting support to the Payments Departments.
• Generating month-end reports.
The ideal candidate has:
• Excellent English – both verbal and written.
• Knowledge and experience with NetSuite – Must!
• Relevant work experience in the field – minimum 2 years.
• Proven Experience with bookkeeping for General ledger reconciliations.
• Excellent Excel skills and understanding of complex formulas (Pivot, VLOOKUP, other).
• Previous experience with fintech companies would be considered a huge advantage.
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
What we offer:
• Attractive base salary.
• Full-time position – 5 days a week.
• Social benefits – Multisport card.
• Additional health insurance.
• Birthday Gifts.
• Paid Vacations, Holidays & Team buildings.
• Weekly sports day (Football) + catering in the office.
• Opportunities for growth to a higher position in the Company.
• Variety of different food and drinks in the office.