At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is an innovative company specialized in Financial technology services we are looking for:
Compliance Officer with English
- Monitors the daily escalation activities of the CS team and prepares a final response to the complainant, as per the internal complaints handling procedures;;
- Acts as a point of contact for specific cases and monitor regulatory changes and updates, which influence the complaints handling processes;
- Maintains and updates the internal complaints handling process and/or internal escalation procedure(s), in accordance to regulatory updates;
- Takes ownership and accountability in projects, related to the evolution of the complaints-related processes, reporting and other tools;
- Compiles complaint statistics and trends analysis to senior management on a regular basis and acts upon them.
The client offers:
- Attractive salary;
- Bonus system;
- Great social package;
- Working REMOTE;
- Multicultural environment;
- Standard working time;
- Career development opportunities;
- Experience in the BPO field or on a similar role will be an advantage;
- Excellent level in English (C1 level);
- Strong communication, attention to detail and great problem-solving skills;
- Practical knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or Slack is considered an advantage.
Apply now and join the international team!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.