Our client is the newest Shared Service, they are a leading global provider of customer experience products and solutions. They empower brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
• Provide customer service at the highest company standards;
• Verification processing of documents;
• Maintain accurate financial records and payment procedures.
• Establish long-term business relationships;
• Maintain and update customer data in the CRM system.
What we offer:
• Excellent remuneration;
• Paid professional training;
• Employee discounts;
• Retirement plan with company match;
• Growth opportunities through various development programs;
• Wellness program;
• Job stability;
• Life-long skills and experience;
• Excellent work culture;
• Social package, including additional health insurance, gift vouchers, discounts on sports cards;
• Company initiatives - team building, sports events, internal competitions.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• Willingness to advance your career with a reliable company;
• Fluent German (C1 & good English: min B2);
• Good computer skills;
• Willingness to enjoy working with a team as well as independently;
• Previous customer or technical support experience;
• Education any formal background will be considered, however candidates without support experience can also apply.
We are looking forward to meeting you!