Collaborating with a network across more than 100 countries and jurisdictions the team facilitates the issuance of policies for our Multinational clients. By partnering with producing offices, network partners, and relationship managers, the specialist ensures that global corporations benefit from service excellence in territories with no local presence. Previous insurance experience is not essential, as extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Serving as coordination point.
- Ensuring policy conditions are aligned with our internal standards, as well as local legal framework by monitoring the process and providing guidance to the Network Partners.
- Communicating extensively with various stakeholders – issuing office, Network Partners, Underwriters, and Relationship Managers to ensure best service delivery for our multinational clients.
- Serving as a point of contact regarding analysis and investigation during handling the accounts if there are any issues.
- Working with internal software systems for record management and databases.
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere.
- Excellent knowledge of both French and English language.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with multicultural partners.
- Attention to details with focus on punctuality when working with legal documentation.
- Ability to work independently, organize, and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- General computer literacy – MS Office.
- Work experience in multinational environment will be considered as an advantage.
- Career Counselling
- Additional paid time off
- 40% home office per month
- Options to buy shares
- Luxury health & dental insurance
- Food vouchers
- Multisport cards
- Office massages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bonuses for special occasions