For more than 15 years Easy Consult has been a trusted partner for tailor made HR solutions in
various industries. Striving to be a market leader we are always on the look for the latest trends in
HR, staying true to our mission of building long lasting relationships with our clients, candidates, and employees.
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic candidates for the position of
Contracts Administrator - German, Russian, Turkish or Italian
You will be responsible for the approval, setting up and / or renewal of Customer maintenance contracts for our client.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Arranging new contracts and contract renewals in consultation with Sales-Service and Partners;
- Checking and validating customer entitlement, customer pricing, service options – and updating Remedy system;
- Managing vendors; Managing warranty contracts;
- CCT ticketing system support and queue monitoring;
- Managing, as owner of, the Customer Master web-page document;
- Liaising with Genpact for contract administration in a range of areas on SAP including data input, cancellations/ credits, consolidated billing, customer and vendor master requests - updated from Remedy;
- Managed Services Support – for a range of tasks such as quote preparation, contracts validation and customer reports;
- Reporting and Process Documentation – with KPI’s , contract status, invoicing updates, maintenance commission, Retention and Loss reporting and Process Testing and documentation;
- You will be trained in the Basic Order Administration process in SAP to assist with this role;
- You will be communicating with your co-workers in US by phone, email, video conference and web-collaboration and participating in meetings to ensure we meet customer expectations and achieve required targets; - primarily intra-organisational contacts but with some external contacts.
- Qualification: BSc/BA or advanced degree in Business Administration/ Accounting/ Finance (University)
- Work Experience required: 2-4 years experience in relevant field required, successful working experience in terms of Internship is a plus;
- Language Skills - German, Russian, Turkish or Italian;
- Good level of English language;
- Technical Skills: SAP, MS Office (advanced excel skills), Enterprise Data Flows and Systems (ERP, etc.);
- Personal Skills: Networking and Communication Skills with peers and Management, as well as -
- Customer Orientation (internal / external), shows Analytical Skills and demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion (or problem solving) of complex assignments.
• Opportunity to work in a stable, constantly developing company and be part of a team of demanding, but highly professional colleagues;
• Excellent opportunity to deploy your qualities, competences and experience;
• Market-tuned remuneration and social benefits package.
If you find yourself perfect for the current position, submit your CV and cover letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 1504 on 29.08.2012, valid until 29.08.2017.
Easy Consult - RelEase your career talent - IncrEase your workforce potential.