Want to be part of the customer service team for the No.1 Sports Brand in the world?
You will be passionate about the product and highly motivated to deliver exceptional customer service. You will want to build a rapport with repeat customers and be as enthusiastic as they are about the brand and product.
Want to be part of a friendly, international and sociable team who enjoy working together to deliver exceptional service? All whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities?
The support associate will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer inquiries in a professional manner while providing the highest level of customer service. It is important to maintain a good knowledge of the sports environment and the latest gadgets in order to increase our customer support.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Offering customer service to end users/dealers in relation to a wide range of products
- Supporting customers/ dealers via chat and phone
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information
- Logging detailed and accurate case notes to ensure optimal assistance for customers
Experience and personal skills needed:
- High School Education
- Fluency in Italian, both written and verbal
- Advanced level of English
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Willing to work flexible hours – Monday to Sunday
- Enthusiastic and dynamic, you are very comfortable with communicating by phone and mail
- You are outgoing and approachable, with excellent customer service and enjoy working in a team environment
- You are interested in sports and you enjoy different sports activities
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by Concentrix
- Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are Different by Design.