We're hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Client Support Specialist with German, Dutch, Polish or French and English with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today's environment. We know we're stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
What You'll be Doing:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Relax room
- 20 Annual leave days
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
As a Client Support Specialist , you will be in contact with both our business and consumer customer base, responding to multichannel queries. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job. On a typical day, you'll:
Why You? What You Bring:
- Accept requests through different communication channels, logs and identifies the problem;
- Respond to customers via email and calls;
- Keep all involved parties on the status of the case;
- Demonstrate sense of urgency;
- Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers' entitlement and customer issue;
- Keep customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
- Meet deadlines and delivering services according to customers' service level agreements.
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Fluency in German, Dutch, Polish or French and English
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Proactivity, eagerness to learn and improve
- Previous experience in customer facing environment would be considered as an advantage.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards .