At HRS we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the
right person can transform a business. We're passionate about
connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an
The extensive experience in the human resources
industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive
knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the
best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is one of the
leading business transformation companies on the market. Currently, they
are looking for motivated people to join their multinational team as:
Case Control Specialist with Dutch
the standardization process of the customer and operation department to
ensure that the target is met and miscommunication and misunderstanding
- Implements quality monitoring research and
information infrastructure projects to support operational requirements,
including company benchmarks, investigation procedures and standard
- Handle case assignments, draft service plans, review case progress and determine case closure;
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus system;
- Friendly multicultural company environment;
- Attractive social package;
- Opportunity for remote work, however, must be based in Sofia;
- Standard working hours (Mon-Fri);
- Development opportunities and career path.
- Fluent level of Dutch and English (C1-C2);
- Previous experience in technical support field;
- Team player who is eager to learn;
- Good communication skills and high ethical standards.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted