Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Looking for work job that don't involve the use of a phone? If your passion is to help people solve their problems and can do so through email or chat, then this jobs is for you.
For one of our clients - an innovative, Bulgarian BPO company- we are looking for - Merchant Support Specialist with German, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, Norwegian, Finnish & English .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Daily communication with business partners and clients over chat and email;
* Delivering the best professional customer support;
*Handling and troubleshooting user support related questions;
* Ensure that all customers are satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive.
* Fluency in German, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, Norwegian, Finnish ;
* English language - at least B2/C1 level;
* Experience in customer/technical service;
* Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations;
* Outstanding communicative skills;
* Good command of MS Office;
* Backgroundin digital wallet or payment industry is an asset;
* B2B communication experience would bean advantage.
Our client offers:
* Full-time assignment;
* Excellent remuneration plus attractive bonus system.
* Attractive social benefits,discounts and offers.
* Professional growth;
* A friendly and supportive work environment.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced you are the right candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_MSTY)
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809)