Upright Talent Services ltd. is a boutique Staffing
& Recruitment company that works cross-industry with the leading
companies within the space of BPO and IT/ ITO. We strive to bring the
best opportunity to each individual we speak with and aim to maximize
the potential of each encounter.
For one of our clients – one of the top companies within the BPO space
we are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join one of their
growing Technical Support teams, supporting a leading technology
provider and their corporate customers.
• Previous experience within the Customer/ Technical Support domain would be considered a great advantage;
• Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French or Czech;
• Fluency in English - above B2 level;
• Strong communication and computer skills;
• Good analytical capabilities and a problem-solving mindset;
• Previous experience in troubleshooting would be considered an advantage.
• Respond to Customer inquiries - outbound calls and e-mail messages;
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues – hardware & software;
• Working with Premium customers – both end-clients and enterprise;
• Logging client cases onto database and help improve the overall team performance.
What our client offers:
• Permanent contract;
Work from home till the COVID-19 Pandemic restrictions are over;
• Standard working hours, and a Home Office/ Work From Home option;
• Competitive remuneration and social package;
• Team spirit and an excellent work environment;
• Performance-related bonuses;
• Additional Medical plan & Life Insurance;
• Excellent Learning & Development program, with the opportunity to grow further into the technical domain.
If you are interested in the position, send across your updated CV in
English, and we will contact you shortly to provide further detail.
(Please do not forget to add the Reference Number: NS_TS1).
Approved candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Upright Talent Services Ltd. reg. № 2891).