We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us ensure a smooth Supply chain as a Junior Order Management Coordinator - English with TTEC in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive annual base salary;
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology;
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements;
- 20 Annual leave days;
- Relaxing room;
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
What You’ll be Doing:
As a Junior Order Management Coordinator, you will support the business in daily operations and manage customer escalations to ensure timely fulfillment of customer orders. We strive on offering the very best levels of customer service and believe in "what we say and how we say it" leaves a lasting impression with our customers. Therefore, we will provide you with all the necessary tools, training and confidence needed to do a great job.
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Understand, meet and exceed customer expectations;
- Contribute to continuous performance excellence;
- Follow the standard operational processes and provide on time respond on customer enquiries;
- Ensure the highest quality standards of the solution provided;
- Analyzing all complex non-performance issues and initiating appropriate actions;
- Ensuring all Service level agreements are met and customer’s required service delivered.
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. If the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical & conceptual skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Experience in MS Office products and SAP;
- Supply chain experience is a plus.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on our webpage.
For more information about TTEC, search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.