The Advisor I, Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of routine problems regarding client's product or services.
We are growing!
Our brand-new client operates the world’s largest and most open electric vehicle charging network. They also design, build and support the technology that powers it.
Your typical day:
As a representative of the company, you will be expected to deliver high-quality customer service by phone, e-mail and chat. You will receive inbound calls from current and prospective customers needing real time assistance. You will provide problem resolution to the customers by preforming a question diagnosis while guiding users through step-by-step solutions. Solutions include resolving username/password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling mobile application, verifying proper account set up and guiding users to navigate application menus. You will provide support by clearly communicating solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
What you need to have is:
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Work experience in a customer service center is an advantage
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, use of internet, e-mail and web-based applications)
- Interest in technology and desire to learn new skills.
- Be organized, have problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Standard working hours from Monday to Sunday
- Virtual training and Work from Home options
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events
Concentrix Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading
technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer
engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best
brands including over 95 Global Fortune 500 clients and over 90 global
disruptor clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6
continents, our staff deliver next generation customer experience and help
companies better connect with their customers. We create better business
outcomes and help differentiate our clients through technology, design, data,
process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in the following
key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel
& ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare;
communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector. We are
Different by Design.