Plus500BOS is part of Plus500 group - a global software company which develops and successfully operates a leading online trading platform. The company was founded in 2008 and is listed since 2013 on the AIM section of London stock exchange and on the main market since 2018. The company's HQ is located in Haifa and we also have offices in Tel Aviv, London, Sydney, Limassol and Sofia.
Plus500BOS is located in Sofia, Bulgaria in a brand new office in Capital Fort Building. Our 180 highly skilled and passionate team members are working in one of the best office environments in Bulgaria, having the chance to contribute, learn and share in a cozy, friendly and supportive, yet professional and stimulating international environment.
We are looking for great team players who are smart, curious, self-driven and who want to be an important part of a product which has thousands of users worldwide.
• Provide information about financial instruments and services of the company;
• Respond to customer requests for installation, registration and regular operations with client’s software;
• Provide support regarding technical, trading and financial issues to customers queries by email and chat;
• Verify the request details with the customer;
• Research and answer questions and solve problems for a complete customer’s satisfaction;
• Follow up on the successful completion of each case;
• Working only NIGHT SHIFTS;
• Fluency in the English language;
• Good computer literacy;
• Excellent typing skills;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to priorities tasks and work with minimal supervision;
• Financial/Economic background or education will be considered as an advantage;
• Customer service experience will be considered as an advantage;
• Willingness to work on NIGHT shifts;
• Great opportunity for professional and personal development within a fast-growing company;
• Extensive training programs;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Excellent working conditions;
• Cooperative team environment;
If you are interested in and you would like to join our team, please send your application (CV) in English via the button below.