Upskill is transforming traditional HR Services into exciting, engaging, and effective Human Relations! Our team of experts is well-versed and experienced in delivering a large range of Talent Acquisition services. We are specialized in IT, ITO, BPO, SSC, SDC Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consultancy. We are building strong connections and facilitating efficient relations between job applicants and employers.
We support both large international and local companies in growing their business, providing them with the best talent to help them succeed!
As a recruitment agency, we will provide you with all the information needed about the company, we will answer all your questions and will prepare you for the interview with the client.
Our current client is a US-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company and a leading eCommerce management system. They provide inventory and order management solutions for internet retailers, combining a set of technologies around Innovation, Intelligence, and Integration.
As an Implementation Support Specialist, you will partner with clients that are just starting to use the product, as well as existing clients that need further assistance. You will have to lead them to successfully implement and use the company’s platform. Your primary responsibility is to manage the client relationship from onboarding to the successful implementation of their software.
There is a comprehensive training program for new employees. As your knowledge of the system grows, there is a lot of opportunity for career advancement within the organization.
What will you do:
- Evaluate and thoroughly assess client needs and develop workflows/configurations that support the client’s business processes;
- Coordinate with clients to design project scope and objectives and ensure achievement of implementation within the required time frame;
- Provide training, and end-user support during and after the implementation process to enable optimal utilization of our software;
- Test and troubleshoot final system setups;
- Verbal communication with clients on a weekly basis during setup and initial implementation;
- Keep Set up Form up to date with the progress of each account set up;
- Escalate to TL any issues, frustrations or changes in client responsiveness related to account;
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times.
A successful candidate will have:
- Fluent command of English (at least C1);
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for providing exceptional service;
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently;
- Analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes;
- Availability to work a 16:00 – 00:00 schedule Monday-Friday;
- Knowledge of e-commerce and technical background is a big plus.
The company offers:
- Excellent office location (at the heart of Sofia near a subway station);
- Bonuses based on performance and client satisfaction and regular salary reviews;
- On-the-job training;
- Enjoy а positive working atmosphere;
- Get ahead in your career every year (a growing company with 5+ years of local experience);
- Additional health insurance and free Multisport card;
- Free transportation card – all lines and taxi vouchers for after-hours;
- Time off on Bulgarian official holidays;
If you meet the above-mentioned criteria, don’t hesitate to apply!
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you!
Please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License No.2826. We will treat your application with full confidentiality!