For a new and exciting project with an international client, VR Team is seeking an eCommerce Business Analyst. You will be the data-driven force, assisting our clients with a sound analysis of industry and product data supporting the Project Manager and other teams.
Your focus will be to support our client's team scale with ease and confidence as they continue to grow. The optimal candidate thrives in a culture of harnessing ongoing process improvement and has a can-do attitude. This role is a unique and exciting opportunity to support international clients in implementing and operating advanced online applications.
• Analysis of market and product information with a strong focus on eCommerce applications.
• Sound experience in developing product requirements, mockups, and workflows.
• Creation of regular monitoring reports and identifying areas of improvement.
• Navigating complex data sets, software tools, and banking interfaces to drive automation, reporting, and process excellence within a high-volume, high-reliability transaction processing environment.
• Working with internal and external teams as appropriate to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a systematic and timely fashion.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and German.
• Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a business analyst or product owner role.
• Advanced command of MS Office, cloud-based tools, and ability to interpret data (e.g., XML, HTML).
• Strong interest in eCommerce and digital payments.
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Economics, or a related field.
• Well-versed with standard project management tools (e.g., Asana, Confluence, Jira) and ability to easily adapt to unfamiliar tools.
• An analytical, data-driven approach in tackling business challenges to eliminate roadblocks.
• Innate problem-solving skills and a team player mindset.
• The ideal candidate embodies the entrepreneurial spirit, is always willing to work collaboratively, and accomplishes tasks with grit, a sense of urgency, and excitement.
• Stability: We have strong partnerships in an international project environment and thrive in long-term relationships for mutual success.
• Remote-first culture: Even before the COVID-pandemic, we engaged with our clients remotely. Work from the convenience of your home to be entirely focused on a job well done.
• Work environment: You will be leveraging your skills and experience in online platforms and transaction-based business models and work with a highly motivated technology-driven international team.
• Benefits: We offer a competitive salary with an above-average vacation policy.
About VR Team
VR Team (Virtual Remote Team) is a company founded to support clients and partners remotely. We provide consulting and freelancing, in full or part-time positions, in the areas of:
• Product management & development
Payments are at the core of VR Team's operations, and together with customer success, we want to ensure that our clients have an outstanding experience when using our services. We aim to support clients worldwide by significantly reducing costs and time to market by providing the required expertise.
We look forward to receiving your complete and meaningful application documents. If you have any questions, please contact us.