The role: Product Owner – Account Management
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Owner to join our busy and dynamic Account & Operations Product team in our Bulgaria office.
Are you our next star player?
Account and Operations Product covers a vast array of features and tools that allow the continued growth through multi-brands, multi-languages and multi-vertical integrations to the TSG Account Platform.
“As a Product Owner within Account and Operations Product you’ll work on a multitude of extremely varying projects, from new user journeys to integrating off-the-shelf software. If you’re interested in crafting engaging and customer centric front-end features, whilst handling requirements from all sectors of the business and owning the backlog for your agile development team, then this is the role for you.” – Stuart Pratt, Senior Product Owner
Why we need you:-
You will be building and refining the product backlog, proactively leading short, medium and long term product roadmaps in line with business objectives and goals. You will work closely with the development teams, stakeholders and designers to define and deliver the account experience based on analytical data and user feedback. This includes leading tasks related to user authentication, feature configuration, user registration, responsible gaming requirements and user account settings across all licenses, verticals and brands.
A need to work with other project managers, product managers, and/or project sponsors to support business projects and deliverables, prioritizing release scope and dates, and monitor and report on progress.
You will lead the expectations of customers, as well as preparing and maintaining product documentation, for distribution amongst the team and customers, sharing new developments and acquiring feedback and/or signoff as the need arises.
You will have an analytical mentality to maintain a data driven approach to feature creation and settling success criteria.
Who are we looking for:-
- A passionate and driven individual with a focus on the customer experience.
- Meaningful experience working in product management in a regulated industry with a background working within software development.
- The ability to take ownership and prioritise responsibilities.
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile software development lifecycles, development styles and methodologies with a strong aptitude in defining both business and technical requirements whilst working closely with Account technical leads.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills with strong customer service skills. You’ll have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:-
- Strong focus on key performance indicators that factor in, understand, monitor and initiate investigations based on analytics.
- Experience working with regulatory frameworks and compliance.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles.
- Working experience of tools such as Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, Jira, Confluence.
- Knowledge of web-based systems.
- Successfully leading large scale projects to completion.
- Problem solving skills within high impact environments.
- An understanding of Customer Experience Design.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a Zoom/face-to-face interview.