Upright Talent Services ltd. is a boutique Staffing & Recruitment
company that works cross-industry with the leading companies within the
space of BPO and IT/ ITO. We strive to bring the best opportunity to
each individual we speak with and aim to maximize the potential of each
Currently we are helping one of our key clients expand a
well-established Help Desk Support team continue their growth and
excellent track record. Their client is a market-leading Global
technology company, and the focus of the role is working with premium clients - end users and business clients.
• Fluency in Polish - C1 level and above;
• Advanced level of English - at least B2;
• Strong communication and social skills;
• Good analytical capabilities and a problem-solving mindset;
• Ability to work standard working hours - Monday to Friday;
• Previous experience in a Technical Support or Customer Service role will be considered an advantage.
• Perform remote diagnostics on corporate clients PCs - understanding the type of difficulty the client is experiencing.
• Respond to Customer inquiries - answering inbound phone calls and e-mails as per client ticket;
• Research, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely and responsible manner;
• Work with premium clients - end customers and business clients;
• Logging client cases onto database and help improve the overall team performance.
What our client offers:
• Permanent contract;
• Competitive remuneration and excellent social package, including a Sports Card;
• Regular working hours - Monday to Friday;
• Team spirit and an excellent work environment;
• Additional Medical plan & Life Insurance;
• Excellent Learning & Development program, with the opportunity to grow further into the technical domain.
If you are interested in the position, send across your updated CV in
English, and we will contact you shortly to provide further detail.
(Please do not forget to add the Reference Number: NS_HDR).
Approved candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Upright Talent Services Ltd. reg. № 2891).