We are looking for an Operations Performance Reporting Analyst to join our Operations Planning and Analysis team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
Are numbers your passion? Would you like to drive decision-making based on science rather than a hunch? Then, why not make use of your analytical skills acquired from university and accept the challenge by joining a small but highly skilled team within Operations, part of the iGaming Industry’s leading entity.
Why we need you?
As an Operations Performance Reporting Analyst, you will undertake extensive reporting of performance data within the Operations department, utilizing all available data sources to ensure that high standards are met in accordance with the Group’s internal processes and policies.
You will be able to utilize the results to make observations based on your mathematical modelling skills and provide recommendations to improve overall performance, and to recommend areas of possible focus and improvement within the departments of Operations.
Who we’re looking for?
Someone who would be able to:
• Assist the team with completing a portfolio of regular daily, weekly and monthly reporting, as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required for the business
• Assist with detailing performance and scoring against set targets, and offering commentary and analysis regarding findings, and utilisation of trend prediction methodologies within ML principles
• Provide recommendations and work closely with the team and offer better mathematical models.
• Assist with delivering a variation of analytical projects within a fast-paced environment
• Continuously look at ways to improve existing reporting and backend modelling using new sets of data and knowledge learnt within the role.
Skills and Capabilities
• Strong mathematical proficiency
• Foundational understanding of the principles of discrete mathematics, time series analysis, and numerical algorithms
• Understanding of statistical mathematical modelling such as bootstrapping, differences of difference, random forest, etc
• Experience with optimisation and data fitting
• Proficiency in software such as R, Python, Matlab or similar
• Familiarity with AI and Machine Learning modelling and working data to the best fit practices
• Understanding of supervised, unsupervised and reinforced learning methodologies
• Strong understanding of MS Office, with emphasis on Excel (specifically in formulas and pivot tables to assist with reporting and analysis)
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and numeracy skills
• First-rate attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in a multifaceted work environment with excellent planning and organisational skills and to deliver high quality work adhering to strict timescales
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business partners, both written and verbally
• Experience with or the desire to learn about extracting and manipulating large data sets through usage of SQL, MicroStrategy, Access, Tableau or similar.
• Knowledge of the online gaming industry
• Previous experience in Reporting and Analysis, handling own time and working towards strict time frames.
• Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative area, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus of up to 25% of your annual gross salary;
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address);
- 250 BGN Personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby;
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us;
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career;
- Contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses;
- Every year, the Group provides the opportunity to participate in a very generous 3-year savings plan, with the possibility of buying stock at a discounted price and benefiting from the company’s good performance on the market;
- Sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
- Free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office;
- Relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table;
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we will send you a test and lastly, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately balanced way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.