Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company – we are looking for Tier 3 Technical Support Associate with German or Italian and English.
Recruitment and job application in time of coronavirus is not a new book, but everyday life. All
interviews will be conducted online or by phone for your comfort. The hiring process, starting dates
and initial trainings with our clients have been tailored according to the official prescriptions and
some of them will be conducted online.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide prompt and complete resolution to high-end technical challenges and business issues that have been escalated through support cases;
* Achieve outstanding results by troubleshooting Cloud based services by using a variety of support tools;
* Provide expert knowledge in software products and achieve outstanding results in order to complete assigned project responsibilities;
* Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to different applications;
* Interact with other team members in order to ensure a smooth support process.
* Previous experience in technical troubleshooting and/or system administration;
* Fluency in German or Italian and English;
* Familiarity with Microsoft products is a must;
* In-depth networking knowledge;
* Excellent interpersonal and time management skills;
* The ability to collect and understand complex information and summarize it in a comprehensible way;
* Great work ethic and genuine commitment.
Our client’s offer:
* Fully remote recruitment process;
* Attractive salary and regular performance assessments;
* Benefits in kind;
* Learning and career growth programs;
* An opportunity to work closely with and develop junior staff;
* International environment that provides many new opportunities;
* The chance to become part of a great team that celebrates fresh ideas and collaboration.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not
hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CSSE_r).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data (Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).