As a Support Professional, you’ll be troubleshooting for Office 365 Cloud customers and helping them out with any problems or questions they may have about their software. Using your expert knowledge, you’ll do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of the issue, making sure they get a first-class experience along the way.
Additionally if you are familiar with Microsoft products (basic knowledge) and you able to lose the jargon and explain steps in simple way, you are very likely to be successful in our process. Technical or Customer Support background is considered as a strong advantage but it is not necessary.
We are looking for someone who have:
* Excellent communication skills in required language - French;
* Very good command of English language;
* Analytical thinking;
* Customer-oriented attitude, combined with excellent soft skills;
* Ability to capture information easily, summarize it and provide it briefly;
* Ability to adapt quickly;
* Good time management skills and multitasking ability;
* Technically-oriented interests with strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills;
What we offer:
* Strong remuneration package;
* Free Health Insurance + discount for a sport card;
* Work week from Monday to Friday;
* Individual career path - personal training on the maintained technologies, great source of technical articles and support information;
* Management and technical career growth;
* Enhanced by learning and development program;
* Regular performance assessment;
* Standard working hours;
* Environment of high skilled and collaborative colleagues;
If you’re up for a fresh new challenge, fancy the idea of working for a bright, forward thinking business, and picking up some new skills along the way, then look no further!
Send us your CV now to open the door to the new career opportunities ahead you!
We can't wait to meet you!