Astrea Recruitment was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – a global company - we are looking for - Admissions Coordinator with Portuguese, German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Russian.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Process new referrals that arrive by telephone, email, fax and website inquiries, in the manor best fitting the needs of the referral source;
* Enter accurate information to support data integrity and maximize the likelihood of reimbursement.
* Writing reports;
* Support brand loyalty and encourage generation of user created content via active community participation and conversation;
* Research and identify social media best practices and relevant brand examples.
Requirements for the role:
* Fluent in English;
* Exellent knowledge of Portuguese, German, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Russian;
* Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse, talented team;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly;
* Strong attention to detail & organizational skills.
Our client’s offer:
* Possibilities for development;
* Flexible working hours;
* Excellent remuneration plus attractive bonus system.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_SACOO).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).