Are you passionate about customer service? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and move into an environment of IT support learning new technologies?
As a customer support agent, you will be responsible for providing assistance to the queries of our clients, gathering information from our technical teams and sharing findings with them.
What we’re looking for:
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- You will provide client customer service support by effectively acting as a single point of contact to the customer whilst a technical team resolves critical system issues.
- Triage incident service request by Inbound and Outbound phone calls, email or web portal as a point of contact.
- Identify and assign the incident to the appropriate severity level, category, priority, team and engineer.
- Manage the life-cycle of the incident to ensure the customer’s incident is resolved proactively communicating all updates.
- Fluency in English and Spanish or Italian, both written and spoken;
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- Minimum 1 years work-related experience in customer-relationships position or similar.
- Good problem-solving skills;
- University degree.
In return, we offer you:
- Food vouchers
- No overnight shifts
- Transportation card for all lines
- Medical insurance-one of the best in the market
- Free massages in the office- every Friday
- Multisport card discount
- Social bonus for Marriage and Child birth
- Refer a friend / RAF bonus
- Corporate trainings and development programs
- Team buildings and events
- Additional corporate discounts in restaurants close to the office
- Free drinks in the office / coffee and tea
- Fruit days
- Excellent office location
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What we offer you
Continuous personal and professional
Learning A career, not a job
Opportunity to realize your full potential
Be part of something great