Astrea was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different.
We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Our partners are increasing continually and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
Our partner is a proven BPO provider in Bulgaria. They’re now actively seeking for a Call Center - Benefits Specialist with a good command in any of the following languages: Portuguese, Czech, Italian, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparation of contracts and offers for current or potential clients;
* Organization and coordination of business meetups, creating presentations with great care towards detail;
* Active communications with other departments in regards to business solution preparations;
* Managing existing and potential contract agreements, implementations and providing expertise to other departments within the company.
* Excellent command of Portuguese, Czech, Italian, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish;
* Excellent communication and empathy skills;
* Highly responsible and stress-resistant personality.
Our partner’s offer:
* Full-time contract with excellent working conditions and remuneration;
* Multiple trainings to ensure that highest industry and technology standards are applied;
* Career progression in one of the leading companies within the sector;
* A friendly and supportive work environment;
* Amazing structure and design of the office space.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N SM_CCBSS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).