Astrea Human Resources was founded in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
Developing new ideas and being solutions excites you. To you, there is nothing better than helping a business bloom whilst maintaining customer and employer satisfaction. Do we sound like your job resumé? Then keep reading.
For one of our clients – a leading multinational company in the BPO sector – we are looking for Business Solutions Process Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist the Solution Design team, work with the business to define and document processes;
* Coordinate and/or participate in process design, assist in change management activities;
* Execute changes in partnership with the business;
* Plan meetings, organize and schedule appointments;
* Perform research, evaluation and analysis.
Our client’s offer:
* Excellent working conditions in a reputable international company;
* Attractive remuneration package;
* Possibilities for professional improvement;
* Work with a team of motivated professionals.
* Fluency in English + Dutch, French, Italian, Romanian, Czech, Spanish, German (C1 lvl – professional proficiency);
* Experience with Business Development or Sales experience in BPO company - advantage;
* Project management experience!;
* Outstanding communication and multitasking skills;
* Outgoing person with a team player approach and high motivation.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N r_SM_BS).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
If you meet our requirements and you are interested in the position, please send your CV.
All the information is protected by the Commision for the Protection of Personal Data
(Astrea Recruitment. - reg No 1809).